Hi - Announcing the NEW INDEX Tab !

The new INDEX Tab on the above Home menu bar replaces the old Archive and Label widgets. Now readers will find it easier to locate content on this Blog! Tell your friends if you find this new feature useful. Thank you for your support!

Beef Lasagna

Every time I sit down at an Italian restaurant I would always come back to a safe choice - beef lasagna - after purveying the usual pasta dishes, grilled salmon, etc on the menu.

I thought lasagna is difficult to cook and I love the taste of cheese with beef. So I was really surprised and hooked when I saw how easy David Rocco made his lasagna. In the TV program, he used only Parmigiano Reggiano (or parmesan outside of Italy) cheese on top, whereas on his site he mentioned mixing mozzarella pieces with the Bechamel sauce spread on the pasta sheets. What I thought was minced beef in the TV show is Bolognaise sauce in the recipe.

Bechamel Sauce, used in lasagna, is easy to prepare, if you follow David Rocco's method. As his method was so incredibly easy when I saw it, I decided to google for it. Luckily I was able to retrieve the method from his site, davidrocco.com.

LAZY MAN'S LASAGNA

See also: Tyler Florence - The Ultimate Lasagna
All Recipes-Video: World's Best Lasagna
All Recipes-Article: World's Best Lasagna

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails