Hi - Announcing the NEW INDEX Tab !

The new INDEX Tab on the above Home menu bar replaces the old Archive and Label widgets. Now readers will find it easier to locate content on this Blog! Tell your friends if you find this new feature useful. Thank you for your support!

Recommended: Silken Tofu and Minced Pork in Oyster Sauce

I love it that silken tofu has the extra-smooth texture that tingles my palate. With minced pork it is a marriage made in food heaven! It is easy to prepare, even easier to eat, hahah!

Ingredients
1 pk of Fortune silken tofu
1 quarter portion, about 80-100g, of a minced pork pack
minced cabbage in an amount equal to minced pork ( use spring onion and parsley if cabbage is not available )
2 tsp honey
1.5 ts oyster sauce
1/4 tsp sesame oil

Method
Mix minced pork with oyster sauce, sesame oil, honey, cabbage, and leave to marinade for 10 min.

Meanwhile, place tofu (sliced horizontally into two halves) in HCP and just cover with enough water. Heat under med-low flame. When the water has reduced to 1/2, add the minced pork mixture onto each half and adjust the heat to a very low simmer. I don't like my minced pork to be overcooked, that will make it gritty, but gently barely cooked. Overcooked minced pork has a different color to one that is barely cooked, there's no way to tell except by experience and trial-and-error - my spouse takes the D40 wherever she goes, hahaha, so I'm always without one. No worries, I'll soon have my D800!

mmMMMm.... Texture is sublime! Recommended!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails